EHSD plans to make three of its district offices available as “places to cool” through the end of this week and early next week.
Please note that during the COVID-19 shelter in place, EHSD’s regular programs and services are NOT currently available at these offices.
Open Thursday–Friday, August 13-14 and Monday-Tuesday, August 17-18, 2020, from 1 to 5 p.m.:
- EHSD District Office 4545 Delta Fair Blvd. Antioch
- EHSD District Office 500 Ellinwood Way, Pleasant Hill
- EHSD District Office 1305 Macdonald, Richmond
- Water will be available
- Social distancing and face covering requirements are in place at all locations.
- Capacity may be limited in order to comply with County health orders.
- Community members should NOT go to any of these places to cool off if they have been exposed to or are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, or if they have been ordered to quarantine.
- All visitors to EHSD offices will be asked screening questions before they can enter the buildings.
Additional Antioch location open for cooling:
Nick Rodriguez Community Center at 213 F Street, Antioch
Open Friday, August 14 – Wednesday, August 19 12 noon to 6 p.m. Call (925) 778-1158 for more information.
Call below locations prior to visiting to confirm if open and hours of operation:
Concord Senior Center, 2727 Parkside Circle, Concord (925) 671-3320
Martinez Senior Center, 818 Green Street, Martinez (925) 370-8770