Contra Costa County, in partnership with the California Office of Emergency services, will begin offering walk-in service to people ages 16 and older who live or work in the county at several pop-up sites in the coming weeks.
About 500-700 vaccinations a day can be given at each site. The walk-in clinics (listed below) will be located in areas hardest hit by COVID-19, such as Richmond, the Monument Corridor in Concord and parts of East County.
At the same time, the County is also making it easier to schedule vaccine appointments online. People from Contra Costa County can now directly book appointments on the county’s website.
Everyone ages 16 and older who lives or works in Contra Costa County is eligible for vaccination. People can still also schedule vaccine appointments by calling 833-829-2626.
Below are the dates and locations for the walk-in mobile clinics (all are open from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.):
- Veterans Memorial Hall: 968 23rd. St, Richmond
- Antioch Community Center: 4703 Lone Tree Way, Antioch
April 26 – May 2
- Albert D. Seeno Jr. Pittsburg Youth Development Center: 1001 Stoneman Ave., Pittsburg
- St. john Missionary Baptist Church – South Campus: 662 S. 52nd St, Richmond
- Meadow Homes Elementary School: 1371 Detroit Ave., Concord
- St. John Missionary Baptist Church – North Campus: 29 8th St., Richmond