CLICK THE LINK ABOVE: Get alerted about emergencies and other important community news for Pittsburg, CA by signing up for our Community and Emergency Alert Notification System. This system enables us to provide you with critical information quickly in a variety of situations, such as traffic issues and unexpected road closures, missing persons, evacuations of buildings or neighborhoods, shelter-in-place notification, severe weather issues, etc. or what to do during an emergency event in our community.
Coronavirus Call Center – Open Daily 8:00a-5:00p: (844) 729-8410
If you are a non-profit organizations providing food, shelter, mental health, or other resources to the Pittsburg community in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, please contact us to discuss having your organization listed on this page.
New Destiny Inc.
- What: Drive-up food pantry
- Date and Time: 1st and 3rd Friday of each month at 1:30 p.m.
- Location: 1411 E. Leland Road, Pittsburg.
- More information.
Christian Renewal Ministries
- What: Curbside food distribution, senior food drop-off
- Date and Time: Distributions on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4-5:30 p.m.; Senior food drop off on Wednesdays. Community members interested in can call or text (925) 494-0488 by 4:00 p.m. the day of distribution to get on list for the day.
- Location: 1210 Solari St., Pittsburg
Public Health Organizations
- Contra Costa Health Services
- California Department of Public Health
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- World Health Organization
- California Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response
- California League of Cities
- Contra Costa Food Bank
- Monument Crisis Center
- Essential Businesses