Deana Cardona, Utility Billing Supervisor
Phone: (925) 252-4940
Fax: (925) 252-6927
Phone: (925) 252-4964
Fax: (925) 252-6969
Brad Farmer, Director of Finance
Phone: (925) 252-4848
Fax: (925) 252-6969
Payment Center – City Hall Water Utility Division – During COVID-19 Emergency
Phone support will be available 8:00 am to 5 pm Monday – Friday
Please call 925-252-4940
- Payment Centers will be closed to the public effective March 17, 2020. Payments can be made:
- By mail
- Online at https://webpay.ci.pittsburg.ca.us/
- By phone at 1-877-484-4334 or 925-252-4940, ext. 1
- Via drop box located outside of City Hall at 65 Civic Avenue, Pittsburg, CA 94565 (for cash payments, please see below)
- Via mail or electronic funds transfer (ACH or online banking).
- Customers without a bank account or credit card may deposit payment in the drop box outside of City Hall by:
- Obtaining a cashier’s check and placing it in a sealed envelope with your name, address, and water service account number on the envelope. If you would like confirmation of payment, please provide either a phone number or email address.
- If you cannot obtain a cashier’s check and need to pay by cash, please call the payment center at 925-252-4940 to arrange a time to drop off payment in the drop box located at City Hall between the hours of 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. It is required you call and arrange the time you want to make the drop box payment so the funds can be retrieved. You will need to provide payment in a sealed envelope with your name, address, account number and a phone or email address on the envelope, so that confirmation of the payment can be sent out. Loose or unmarked cash will not be credited to any account.
OPENING OR CLOSING AN ACCOUNT
- To open or close an account, please call the Payment Center at 925-252-4940.
- All documents will need to be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 925-252-6927.
After hours (before 8:00 am or after 5:00 pm) Emergency turn on or turn off’s – please call 925-252-4936. Payment center staff will contact you the next business day.